Best Raynaud’s gloves for 2020
Raynaud syndrome, also known as Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a medical condition in which spasm of arteries causes episodes of reduced blood flow. Typically, the fingers, and less commonly the toes, are involved. Rarely, the nose, ears, or lips are affected.
The episodes result in the affected part turning white and then blue. Often, numbness or pain occurs. As blood flow returns, the area turns red and burns. The episodes typically last minutes but can last several hours.
The condition is not completely curable, but the pain can be managed and this is where the best Raynaud’s gloves come in handy. 5% of the American population has this condition so this is a very real problem.
In this feature, we analyze some of the best Raynaud’s gloves in the market today.
6 Best Raynaud’s gloves
Dr. ARTHRITIS GLOVES
- ✅DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: While other Compression Gloves are sized inaccurately, breakdown quickly and made by low-cost manufacturers, our Gloves are developed by Medical Doctors with first-hand experience in managing pain, stiffness and swelling associated with joint disease and other hand conditions. Ultimately, this means BETTER RELIEF for your hands and fingers. A proportion of our profits will be donated to Medical Research to further research in this field.
- ✅DOCTOR WRITTEN HANDBOOK INCLUDED: Want to know more about your condition, treatment options available, our best tips, and exercises that can optimise the strength and function of your hands as well as aid recovery? Read our handbook for your complete guide.
- ✅EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: With all questions answered within 24 hours by a team that includes medical doctors who offer a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee and free sizing exchange, you can purchase confidently knowing you’ll get any support you need.
- ✅COMFORTABLE COMPRESSIVE COPPER INFUSED MATERIAL: The high quality blend of 88% copper nylon and 12% spandex boasts the highest copper content, optimizing comfort allowing all day wear. SIZING CHART (image 2 on left) allows for optimum fit.
- ✅MULTI-USE: Whether it’s Joint disease (osteo/rheumatoid), Raynaud’s phenomenon, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s contracture, psoriatic hands and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries our gloves will provide symptom relief in style!
This pair of medical-grade compression arthritis gloves come with the construction of cotton-blended nylon and spandex fabric.
These therapeutic gloves also come with a fingerless design. This means the gloves do not obstruct your work efficiency in any condition.
Moreover, this pair offers enough breathability and elasticity. So, you can keep your hands dry, warm and odour-free.
You can also relieve the pain of arthritis, Raynaud’s disease, carpal tunnel, osteoarthritis and more. Furthermore, these gloves are effective enough to heal sports-related injuries.
By wearing this pair regularly, you can cure the stiffness and soreness of muscles. These gloves are perfect for driving and gardening. Definitely one of the best Raynaud’s gloves around.Check Price and Review
PHYSIONATURAL THERAPY MITTENS
Another contender for best Raynaud’s gloves. PhysioNatural Therapy mittens are a proven natural treatment which works by increasing blood circulation to the affected area.
Additional blood flow increases flexibility and speeds healing by bringing in fresh oxygen and nutrients while removing waste. Give your hands the relief and healing boost they crave, so you can get back to work or play, pain-free.
The mittens are made with plush mink fabric for a soft touch and channelled on the top and bottom to provide moist heat to the entire hand and up to the wrist. A single mitt weighs 1.75 pounds, which helps to deliver a deep, penetrating heat effect.
The mittens reduce tension and stress to help you achieve true relaxation. It’s like a spa in the comfort of your home. The mittens are great for manicures, hand massage, warming cold hands, or relieving joint pain and tension. Just give these mittens a quick spin in the microwave and they’re ready to go.
Related: hestra heated mittens
Painful hands can make it difficult to do almost everything, from typing and writing to hobbies and simple daily tasks.
A pair of PhysioNatural mittens warmed in the microwave will help relax stiff muscles and relieve the pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, Raynaud’s syndrome, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel, Dupuytren’s contracture, joint deformity, trigger finger, and more.Check Price and Review
AutoCastle Heated gloves
- ❄️【BREATHABLE&WATERPROOF MATERIAL】Autocastle Electric Heating Gloves with Four Layers Special Design:Waterproof Coating Fabric+Extra Heavy Cotton+Invisibility Heat Chip+Reinforced PU leather.80% cotton+20%sponge Upgraded Lining makes the thermal heated gloves differs from Any Other Rechargeable Heated Gloves on Amazon.
- ❄️【LARGE HEATING AREA】Autocastle 7.4V Electric Battery Heated Gloves with Li-ion Battery for Men and Women Mainly Heat Palm,Back of Hands,Small Part of Fingers.Large Heating Area Provide Hands with Enough Warm for Indoor Outdoor Sports Activities.Especially Good for People with Chronically Cold Hands to Spend Long Cold Winter Days!
- ❄️【MULTIFUNCTIONAL&WIDE APPLICATION】Compact, Durable, and Versatile Electric Battery Heated Glove Can Use in a Wide Variety of Situations and Circumstances.Especially Perfect for Climbing Hiking Motorcycle Skiing Mountaineering Snowboarding Cycling and Hunting,etc.Great Relief for People with Raynaud’s Arthritis Bad Circulation&Stiff Joints,Elegant Package makes it Perfect for Gift Ideas to Family Members, Lover, Friends, Parents, Elders,Etc.
- ❄️【TEMPERATURE ADJUSTABLE】Powered with Rechargeable 7.4V Li-ion Batteries,the temperature Can up to 150 Fahrenheit with the highest setting.Customized with 3 Heating Levels for Different Peoples’ Needs---Red/Green/Blue,this Kind of Heated Gloves can Not Only Offer Cozy Temperature with Long Lasting Using Hours,But Also Better Griping Experience.
- ❄️【Special Notice】According to tens of thousands of investigation,Autocastle heated gloves are Perfectly Fit for Most people,But Still Please Make Sure Your Palm Width within 7-10INCH Before Ordering.Package Include: 2*gloves/2*batteries /1*charger /1* Exquisite Cardboard Box/1* using manual 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE GIVE YOURSELF AND BELOVED ONES A CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE TO COLD DAYS,if you have any problems or questions,please do not hesitate to contact us,we will reply you ASAP.
Autocastle Men Women Rechargeable Electric Heated Gloves are brand new design hand warmer with 7.4V rechargeable li-ion batteries. They are equipped with 3 heat settings for adjusting the temperature.
Ideal for winter skiing, snowboarding, snowmobile, snow shovelling, riding a motorcycle, hiking, climbing, hunting and so on.
If you are spending a good deal of time outside in the winter taking care of various chores especially shovelling snow, this is one of the best Raynaud’s gloves for you.
These gloves have long working hours and cosy temperatures to keep your hand warm and comfortable for long. 3 heat settings can generate 3 different temperatures in need.
Autocastle Men Women Rechargeable Electric Heated Gloves are made of thick fabric cotton to provide enough cosy and warmth for chronically cold hands.
The electric heated gloves offer enough warmth and great relief for cold hands from poor circulation, arthritis, any kinds of winter cold issues.Check Price and Review
Ojbro Merino gloves
- SOFT SOFT SOFT! Place yourself inside these pillow-like 100% Merino wool gloves that envelop you from your fingers to your wrists while caressing your skin with a lush tricot lining.
- STAND OUT No need to sacrifice design for comfort with these superbly knit gloves that are unrivalled in beauty and symbolism. Combining the rich traditions of Scandinavian knitting and folk art, Swedish designer Ase Öjbro creates patterns that tell a fascinating story about the rustic charms of Nordic life and history.
- EXTREMELY WARM and toasty! Never face the pain of unmoving and clawed frozen fingers again! Frostbite doesn’t stand a chance against four signature layers that keep the cold and wind out while giving you that cozy feeling of being tucked in and safe.
- WELL MADE & EXTRA THICK! When it gets really cold, flimsy gloves are not enough. That’s why you will want these extra thick gloves that hold up against wear and tear. Made by the Öjbros in their small family factory in southern Sweden, these gorgeously woven gloves are so perfectly constructed, you won’t believe how much you enjoy them from day one and for many years to come.
- EXTRA COVERAGE Generous ribbing at the cuff insulates your sensitive wrist area. This gentle gathering keeps warm air from going out and prevents cold air from coming in, without ever being too tight, pinching, or cutting of circulation. This wonderful cuff also allows you to securely insert your thinner base layers into the glove, or to insert the glove inside your coat sleeve for complete protection.
Ojbro is a Swedish company. Turns out the Swedes are excellent glove makers because these are fabulous wool gloves, some of the best Raynaud’s gloves.
The Obrijo Merino gloves are 100% wool so they don’t have a leather palm. Depending on your preference that can be a good or a bad thing. I believe that they both have their place.
The Ojbro gloves have a more casual look to them which makes them great for just about any outdoor activity.
What makes these among the best Raynaud’s gloves? Mainly it’s the high-quality Merino wool that they use. It’s soft but strong and it will keep your hands warm in some very cold conditions.
These gloves are also super comfy so you can wear them all day and you’ll never want to take them off.Check Price and Review
Serenily Arthritis gloves
The Serenily Compression Gloves are manufactured with high-quality cotton spandex; these gloves ensure a comfortable fit and increased mobility all day long.
The high-quality blend of cotton nylon and spandex optimizes comfort, allowing all-day wear without sweating.
The gloves have holes in each fingertip so you can still perform everyday tasks while wearing them. Run errands, clean the house, hold slippery items, text messages, work on your computer, cook dinner or even walk the dog.
Featuring very discreet stitching, these therapeutic gloves embrace your hands to ensure a snug and contoured fit. Find the right size for your hands and order accordingly. The unisex colour and design make these gloves ideal for men, women, seniors and teens too.
The Serenily Branded Gloves are developed by Medical Doctors with first-hand experience in managing pain, stiffness and swelling associated with Raynaud’s disorder and other hand conditions. This definitely makes it one of the best Raynaud’s gloves available today.Check Price and Review
Isotoner therapeutic compression gloves
The Isotoner therapeutic compression Gloves are a comfortable option for anyone that needs moderate compression.
This tailored glove is designed so the seams are on the outside for increased comfort and to help patients with edema or similar conditions.
The gloves are made of a latex free synthetic nylon and spandex material to feel soft and smooth against your skin.
Light-weight high quality spandex glove material provides all-day comfort. They have an Open cuff for easy putting on and off.
These unisex compression gloves come in sizes XS, Small, Medium, and Large. Gloves should be hand washed and laid flat to dry. Do not place gloves in the dryer or close to other heated areas. Definitely one of the best Raynaud’s gloves out there.Check Price and Review
Buyer’s guide for the best Raynaud’s gloves.
If you want to have better comfort, then look for the one that provides you with a perfect fit. For this, you will have to get the right size.
You will also have to see if it has the moisture-wicking ability and helps to keep your hands warm and dry.
Material and Construction
The different materials of Raynaud’s gloves are cotton, spandex, and Lycra. Some can have a combination of all the materials so that it delivers superior performance.
Cotton will give you a comfortable experience and comes at an affordable value. You will also have to see if it free from latex. Look at the overall construction and see it is durable. It must come with seam stitching and ensure that it is anti-slip.
The different types of Raynaud’s gloves are heated gloves, fingerless gloves, copper-infused gloves, and cotton-spandex gloves. They all come with their own functionality and you need to see if it meets your needs.
However, copper delivers superior performance as it reduces swelling and inflammation. If you want to use your hands freely without any restriction, then go for the one that comes in a fingerless design.
It is the performance that makes you buy a Raynaud’s glove. It must provide light to medium compression and improve blood circulation.
Look for the one that has the ability to reduce pain and deliver effective performance. Some can work instantly and provide you with multiple benefits. See if it can reduce swelling and deliver gentle performance.
Our thoughts on the best Raynaud’s gloves
What Raynaud’s gloves do is they do the compression of nerves for promoting better blood circulation. Due to this, the discomfort in movement and inflammation reduce to a greater extent.
Raynaud’s is quite painful a disease and it is complicated to treat. In some cases, there is no treatment possible and you have to use certain products and medicines to get relief from the pain. Such a product is a pair of Raynaud’s gloves.
Use this feature to choose the best Raynaud’s glove for you.